Fri, Apr 09 | Santa Cruz
April Beginner's Pop-Up Event
Beginner's surf lesson pop-up event available to our members only. This event is designed for beginners, however, all levels are welcome. We will be meeting at 38th County (Jack's) Beach.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 09, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Santa Cruz, E Cliff Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
About the Event
This event is designed for beginners, however, all levels are welcome. The session will be broken down as follows:
- 30-minute sand learning session, 60-minutes in the water.
- Please show up 30-minutes early (minimum) if any equipment (board/suit) is needed.
- 8 students per session; 1 to 3 student/teacher ratio (max ¼ student/teacher ratio)
- Masks must be worn on the sand.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All students must be 18+
*This event is subject to changes/cancellations.