Sun, Feb 28|
Floral County Park
BSCSC Black History Month Sunset Surf
Surf lesson pop-up event available to our members only. This event is designed for beginners, however, all levels are welcome. We will be meeting at Floral County Park on 38th Avenue and surfing Jack's (38th).
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2021, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Floral County Park, 656 38th Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
About the Event
This event is designed for beginners, however, all levels are welcome. The session will be broken down as follows:
- 30-minute sand learning session, 60-minutes in the water.
- Please show up 30-minutes early (minimum) if any equipment (board/suit) is needed.
- 8 students per session; 1 to 3 student/teacher ratio (max ¼ student/teacher ratio)
- Masks must be worn on the sand.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All students must be 18+