Time & Location
Nov 21, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Location is TBD
About the Event
This event will consist of two back to back days (11/21 and 11/22) of surfing lessons for our members. Each day will have two available sessions for our members to join. This event is designed for beginners, however, all levels are welcome.
Sessions will be available on Saturday, November 21 from either 9:00-10:30 or 11:00-12:30 and Sunday, November 22nd from either 9:00-10:30 or 11:00-12:30. The sessions will be broken down as follows:
- 30-minute sand learning session, 60-minutes in the water.
- Please show up 30-minutes early (minimum) if any equipment (board/suit) is needed.
- 6 students per session; 1 to 3 student/teacher ratio (max ¼ student/teacher ratio)
- Masks must be worn on the sand.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- One session per person. Please do not “reserve” sessions.
- All students must be 18+
- We will be offering separate lessons for youth 18 & under. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the email list.